Before you can drop your dog off, we have a few things to take care beforehand.
- Make sure your dog is up to date on the following vaccinations: Bordatella, Distemper, and Rabies.
- Please DO NOT bring your dog in for an evaluation until you verify all vaccinations.
- All dogs must be spayed or neutered.
- We recommend that your dog has some sort of flea and tick prevention, such as Frontline or Advantix.
- You must bring your dog in for an evaluation so we can make sure they will be happy while they are here.
- Evaluation times are 11am – 3pm Mon – Fri, and 9am – 2pm Sat & Sun.
- Below are the forms that need to be filled out. You can print them at home and have them filled out to save time when you drop off your dog.