- New clients are asked to make an appointment during evaluation times. PLEASE CALL AHEAD to set up a time.
- Standard daycare prices apply for new customer evaluations.
- Evaluation times are on the hour from 11am – 2pm Monday – Friday, and 11am – 1pm Saturday.
- These times are set up to ensure a proper introduction for your dog to our space. Please do not come before or after our evaluation times.
- Age appropriate vaccinations and spay or neuter are required for all dogs enrolled at our dog daycare and/or boarding services:
- All dogs must have up to date Bordetella and DHPP vaccinations.
- Dogs over six months of age must have up to date rabies vaccinations and must be spayed or neutered.
- We also recommend that your dog have some sort of flea and tick protection.
- Our Enrollment form and Waiver of Liability can be printed and filled out in advance..
- New customers will receive buy 10 get 1 free or buy 20 get 2 free on their first package.
Further Vaccination Information:
Rabies – Rabies is deadly virus attacks the nervous system and is most often spread by the bite of an infected animal.
Bordetella – Bordetella is an airborne bacterial infection that affects dogs’ respiratory tracts. This infection is also known as Kennel Cough.
DHPP – Distemper, Hepatitis, Parainfluenza, Parvo is an airborne disease that attacks dogs’ respiratory, gastrointestinal, and nervous systems. This disease is highly contagious.