- New clients are asked to make an appointment during evaluation times. PLEASE CALL AHEAD to set up a time.
- Standard daycare prices apply for new customer evaluations.
- Evaluation times are on the hour from 10am – 1pm Monday – Friday.
- These times are set up to ensure a proper introduction for your dog to our space. Please do not come before or after our evaluation times.
- Age appropriate vaccinations and spay or neuter are required for all dogs enrolled at our dog daycare and/or boarding services:
- All dogs must have up to date Bordetella and DHPP vaccinations.
- Dogs over six months of age must have up to date rabies vaccinations and must be spayed or neutered.
- We also recommend that your dog have some sort of flea and tick protection.
- Our Enrollment form and Waiver of Liability can be printed and filled out in advance..
- All dogs not here in over 6 months will need to schedule a reevaluation.
Further Vaccination Information: Rabies – Rabies is deadly virus attacks the nervous system and is most often spread by the bite of an infected animal. Bordetella – Bordetella is an airborne bacterial infection that affects dogs’ respiratory tracts. This infection is also known as Kennel Cough. DHPP – Distemper, Hepatitis, Parainfluenza, Parvo is an airborne disease that attacks dogs’ respiratory, gastrointestinal, and nervous systems. This disease is highly contagious.
Here are some FAQs
How do I pay for my dog’s time at Ruff Love?
Payment for time at Ruff Love is taken when you pick up your dog. For the best deal, check out our packages!
5 days is $145 ($29 per day), 10 days is $280 ($28 per day) and 20 days is $520 ($26 per day). If you choose
shorter days for your pup, our hourly rate is $6.50, and after 5 hours you will be charged for a full day- $31.
When can I drop off my dog at daycare?
Ruff Love is open from 6:30am-9:00pm during the week (M-F), and the latest you can drop off your dog is
2:00pm. On the weekends, we are open from 9:00am-6:30pm (Sa-Su), and the latest drop off is 2:00pm.
What if my dog usually eats during the time he’ll be at daycare?
Feel free to bring a pre-measured lunch for your pup to be fed while they are at daycare. Be sure to
write their name on the bag! If your dog doesn’t eat, the food and bag will be
attached to your dog’s leash.
What if my dog is very young (under 6 months)?
We welcome young puppies (10 weeks and up) and make sure to keep a close eye on them. All dogs must
have their distemper and bordetella vaccinations. The rabies vaccination is required by the time your pup is 6
months old. We also require your pup to be spayed or neutered by 6 months old.
What if I just got my pup?
We ask that dogs are not brought to daycare until you have owned them for at least two weeks. This lowers
the chance that they have an underlying illness, or any undiscovered aggression.
How many dogs are allowed to come to daycare?
We do not take more than 90 dogs at any one time. If you are dropping your dog off in the afternoon and are
concerned we may not have space, feel free to give us a call!
Do you have “time outs” for dogs?
We don’t crate dogs at Ruff Love. All of our pups are together at all times. If you pup is having trouble adjusting to daycare, we won’t crate them, but may suggest sticking to limited hours (2 hours at a time).
I see the staff have water bottles, what are those used for?
Our staff carry water bottles as a way to help re-direct dogs; playing too rough? Crowding in on a new pup? We may use a few squirts of water to break the dogs’ concentration and allow their energy level to reset.
Where is my dog taken to do their evaluation?
Your pup will be taken to the far side of the daycare to do their evaluation. This area doesn’t have the gate or the door, which can be a distraction to new pups. Your dog will be allowed to sniff around and get to know the area by themselves, then we will slowly introduce your pup to the pack, one dog at a time.
Do you keep large dogs separated from the smaller dogs?
Nope! All dogs that come to Ruff Love Dogs must be able to get along with large dogs, small dogs, older dogs, and puppies. This ensures the safest environment possible for all of our pups.
Do you have additional questions? We are always happy to chat about our daycare, and how your pup is doing with us!